Monday, March 11, 2024

Snow againl

I picked a good weekend to take a vacation day. Yesterday it started snowing. It was a nice today to hibernate.

This was in the morning.


By early evening the grass was pretty much covered but there wasn't anything sticking to the road. 

So what did I do with a day like that? I played on the computer a lot. I worked on finishing a craft project. I worked on finishing some Easter cards. And I watched a whole lot of TV. 

While I enjoyed staying in and hibernating, the snow can really just go away now. 

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Sounds like a perfect day!

MadSnapper said...

you have just described your day off and it is what I do every day.. I can attest to the fact that this kind of day is nice but after a while can get very boring..

Rose said...

That sounds like z good day...I think you used your time perfectly.

Donna said...

I can only imagine how tired you must be of the snow...It's been warm here, 60's and 70's. Trees are budding out.
Sounds like you had a nice day off!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday!! Good for you.

Debbie Nolan said...

It sounds like it was truly a vacation day. We too had snow...after church just came home and played on the computer too and finished a novel. Other than walking our GSD enjoyed just being indoors and cozy. Spring is to return this week. Take care and have a delightful week. Hugs!

Sandee said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful vacation day. I love staying home and doing whatever I want.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Jeanette said...

We got a little the other day too. I am so over it!

CheerfulMonk said...

Hurray for taking the day off!

happyone said...

It's nice to stay home and do whatever you want.
We had snow yesterday too. It is pretty much gone now at the end today.

DeniseinVA said...

I hope by now there is a lot less of it. Sounds like you had a super day hibernating.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It sounds like a productive day for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails