Friday, March 29, 2024

Bunny Money

 I saw a really cute bunny money holder somewhere. I looked at it and thought, I can make that. I don't remember where it was that I found it, otherwise I would share the link with the original idea.

Anyway, I went to Cricut's Design space and set out to make my own. This is made with cardstock. I cut tow of the base piece which is the square with the slits and a bunny head. I glued them together to make it a little stronger. Next is the head, pink inside ear, nose and eyes. I added blush for the cheeks, black pen for the whiskers and mouth and around the eyes and a white pen for the parts in the eye. Lastly there were two piece for the paws and 4 pieces for the feet.



Then you just insert the money and roll it. I did have to secure the dollar bill with a bit of tape to keep it from unrolling.


I probably could have made the slits just a tad bit narrower but all in all I think it came out pretty cute. I'm going to replace the $1 with a $5 and tuck this in to Presley's Easter basket.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is adorable and she will LOVE it!!

MadSnapper said...

When you put mine in the mail please remove the five and put a 20. I would prefer 100 but a 20 will do in a pinch. It’s absolutely adorable I mean who would not want a cute money like that? Pressley will love it

Donna said...

Isn't this Adorable! And you made it without a pattern!
Only you... ;o)
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

That is so, so cute.

Lori said...

She is going to LOVE it. It is just adorable.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That is precious! So many cute ideas out there...and you are very creative! Have a beautiful weekend!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That came out really cute. She's going to love it.

happyone said...

Turned out great and I'm sure she'll love it.

CheerfulMonk said...

It's so cute and sweet! What a great Easter present.

DeniseinVA said...

Oh yes, I bet Presley loves this! Clever and very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails