Friday, March 22, 2024

More cakes

Here are the most recent cakes I've done at work.

I thought this one said 8a.m. so I did it the day before. The next morning it didn't get picked up so I called the number on the order and left a message. The guy who ordered it called back later and said it was for 8p.m. OOPS! My mistake.


This one is very plain because she had a cake topper that she was planning on putting on the cake in the upper left hand corner. She just wanted the writing in the bottom right.. 

This lady ordered the cake and when I asked her what colors she wanted she said bright colors. Then she started listing them off. Red, yellow, blue, green. My brain shut down after red and yellow so that's all I put on the cake.


11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The first one is my favorite. You really made abundant and beautiful decorations on it.

MadSnapper said...

Now if I will chatty Kathy had been there I would have asked her what kind of topper was going on the cake. So next time please ask so I will know. Ha ha actually the one at the end came out much better than I thought it would when you were calling out the colors

Rose said...

They are all beautiful...I really like the second one...I too wonder what kind of topper.

Donna said...

I like them all! Love your handwriting!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

They all look wonderful.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They all look lovely. You do a wonderful job.

Pam said...

Yeah, bright colors don't always tell the story! Naming them makes that a easier process...

happyone said...

Love the first one with so much icing.
Favorite though is the last one, red is my favorite color.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love seeing your cakes!

DeniseinVA said...

I always enjoy looking at your cakes and their pretty colors.

DeniseinVA said...

Always enjoy your cakes with all those pretty colors :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails