Friday, March 15, 2024

a little crafting for Easter

Sunday I finished up a project I've been working on. I think I found this idea on Facebook. 
It starts with one pack pack of the bunny and carrot wood ornament blanks. One pack of each will make 2.



You glue 5 of each shape together to make one thick piece. Add a little paint and then glue the bunny on top of the carrot. Then just a bit of silk flowers and a bit of excelsior and a simple jute twine bow.


I filled the hole in the ears on one with some spackle but forgot to on the other. Looking at the two of them you can still see where the hole was even on the filled one.



9 comments:

Rose said...

They sure are cute.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, they are amazing! I could never do a paint job like this.

MadSnapper said...

they are adorable and would be cute in an Easter basket for a little girl to sit in her room after Easter.

Lori said...

They are SO cute!! You did an awesome job on them.

Jeanette said...

Those are adorable. Just make an ornament of the one with the hole in the ear! Goe your St. Patrick's Day cart by the way. Love it!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I think they are really cute. You are very creative.

CheerfulMonk said...

They're sweet and make me smile. ❤️

happyone said...

They are so cute. I love them.

DeniseinVA said...

So cute and I say again, I wish I had your talent :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails