Tuesday, March 5, 2024

I keep forgetting

 Two Saturdays ago, when Amanda and I went out for some fun shopping, she brought me something that she made for me. I kept forgetting to take a picture of it to post on the blog. I finally remembered and today I'm sharing.

Isn't this adorable?


This is a wire wreath form that she bought at Dollar Tree. She wrapped it in rope and then added the bow and two carrots. I had seen these and thought about making one but could never find the bunny wreath forms. It looks really cute hanging on my front door.

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is the best of this kind that I have EVER seen!! She takes after her Mom. I may try one.

Lori said...

That is super cute. I love it. What a great gift.

Rose said...

It is adorable!

MadSnapper said...

I might be able to do this one, but you know I will not. it really is cute.. the apple don't fall far from the tree.. good job Amanda

Sandee said...

Adorable for sure. I would love to have one on my front door.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Pam said...

I love it...that is so cute.

Jeanette said...

That's so cute! I've seen those bunny shaped wire wreathes at the dollar store.

happyone said...

Amanda takes after her mother. :) What a cute wreath!!

CheerfulMonk said...

I love it! It's so simple and striking. ❤️

DeniseinVA said...

It’s adorable! What a sweetheart Amanda is.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes, it is adorable and she did a very professional job on making it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails