Wednesday, May 6, 2020

For you

I recently downloade a free cut file from SVGcuts.com  This would be good for just about any occasion and who wouldn't love to get a card like this.


The hardest part for me is always choosing the papers. I went with a light gray paper with white dots for the cup and a plain blue paper for the trim. I used a darker blue ink and a stone texture stamp to give it a little something extra.


This was fairly simple to assemble but I think if I make one again I will add the tag before the flowers that way I can glue the flowers over the end of the string for the tag.


I didn't have any plain white paper for the envelop so I chose a patterned paper and folded the patterned side to the inside of the envelope. The teacup fold flat to slide into the envelope for mailing.

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

WOW!! This is the prettiest card I have EVER seen!!! And the prettiest envelope I have ever seen; love the pattern. They are both gorgeous! It looks so detailed and complex to make, I could never...

CheerfulMonk said...

That's so sweet! :)

Ella said...

This is a very pretty card! ♡

Hootin Anni said...

A work of art! Your expertise shows on this one Ann!

Kate said...

It's beautiful Ann!!

MadSnapper said...

i agree with annie, work of art! and also with Ginny, this is my favorite card you have ever made.. i like the string showing on the tag.

Grace said...

Simply stunning! You really have to find a way to sell these, lord knows I would buy them. Love the envelope!

Pam said...

Oh my....such talent. I love it and it is so adorable.

Sandee said...

So beautiful. You are so talented.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Rose said...

Ann, this is a real beauty! I don't think you could fix one I like better. I would have to see to know for sure, but I think I like the tag hanging out better. But would be fun to see.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How cute is that! I love it.

Ann said...

Ginny, with my cricut machine cutting all the pieces it makes it fairly simply to just glue it all together.

CheerfulMonk, thanks

Ella Thank you

Grace, Thanks. Honestly I think trying to sell things takes some of the fun out of it for me. Which is not to say that I wouldn't sell things if someone were to ask. I have done that where I post a craft and someone will ask if they can buy one.

Pam thanks

Sandee, thank you

CrystalChick said...

Such a beautiful card! I know what you mean about choosing paper. I was buying it every time it was on sale so now have a big selection. Decisions...

Laurel Wood said...

How very pretty. You are so talented.

Related Posts with Thumbnails