Saturday, May 2, 2020

The post that almost wasn't.

After work on Friday I had to make a trip to Walmart. It's been a couple weeks and there are certain things that are way cheaper there than at the store where I work. They now have signs on the floor telling you which direction to go down each isle. There is either a green arrow or a "do not enter" marked on each end. I was behaving and following the directions posted but I think I was the only one who was. 
Any way, I got home later than usual, made some dinner then plopped on the couch with my best bud. I watched some tv, I napped a little and I scrolled through Facebook on my tablet. I was going to skip posting today and then I remembered I had a really good picture of Gibbs that I took the other day. I posted it on Facebook already but not here.



Have a great weekend everyone.

15 comments:

Rose said...

He is so darn cute...I noticed CV the arrows the last time I was at Walmart, but not till I was half way through! Just did not see them at all.

Ginny Hartzler said...

OH, this picture is adorable!!!!

CheerfulMonk said...

Gibbs is such a sweetie, thank you for the picture. I hope you have a great weekend too.

Hootin Anni said...

I wondered when that was gonna happen. I figured you're not 6 feet apart when it's two way.

Gibbs is sweet...no matter WHICH direction I'm going or he's headed.

Hootin Anni said...

I wondered when that was gonna happen. I figured you're not 6 feet apart when it's two way.

Gibbs is sweet...no matter WHICH direction I'm going or he's headed.

Ella said...

Oh, this dog is adorable!!!!
Het is Gibbs, right?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you ran into the same thing, Ann, because I thought it was just me when I was heading in the direction of the arrow and people were NOT adhering to the layout!!! It makes you wonder about how much they really care about what’s going on!! That is a great pic of Gibbs...:)JP

Carol said...

He is such a cute dog! I happened to run into Walmart last Sunday and my husband and I realized that we were going the wrong way down most isles about half way through the store. There was no signage except on the floor. Needs to be clearly marked where people can see it.

Jeanette said...

Aww! That IS a good picture of Gibbs! I was in Kroger yesterday and to be honest I wasn't paying attention to the signs on the floor at first. I think a lot of people just don't think about it.

Duni said...

So glad you posted the pic. Gibbs looks especially cute in this one :)

The shops here only allow a certain number of people inside. Plus it's mandatory to wear face masks.

Kate said...

I always enjoy seeing a photo of Gibbs.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the photo of Gibbs, he's so sweet.
I do not understand why people cannot follow directions, it really pushes my buttons!!!

The Happy Whisk said...

Gibbs is such a cutie. Neat name too. How did you pick the name, Gibbs?

CrystalChick said...

I haven't been to Walmart in a while so am not sure how our local stores are doing, different reports from different people. We've been doing curbside pickup for one grocery store, and another one is small and the second time I went in was less stressful than the first time.
Gibbs!! Missed seeing that face. What a sweetheart!

Laurel Wood said...

That is a wonderful picture! Precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails