Sunday, May 17, 2020

A new week

Today is the start of a new week, a new day and a new attitude. Well at least for the moment any way. I got my rant out of the way yesterday and now I'm ready to be more positive and put on a happy face.
I was able to go out in the yard the other day with the camera and while there isn't a whole lot to take pictures of I did get this frog to wave hello to all my wonderful readers.


The flower bed in the front of my house is once again looking horrible and filled with weeds. But I think the combination of the grape hyacinth and yellow dandelions is quite stunning.




14 comments:

Terra said...

Now that is one cute frog. Pretty flowers too.

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are really beautiful. I love this frog birdhouse!

Laurel Wood said...

That frog makes me smile! Hope you have a nice day.

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you. :D

The Happy Whisk said...

Good on you! Here's to a wonderful day with lots of yellow flowers in the yard and fun days ahead.

Hootin Anni said...

No need to weed...they're very pretty! When I saw your frog, waving...I almost croaked!! How did you get it to wave on cue?

MadSnapper said...

I love the frog, I love the photo of the frog and the flowers are wonderful. is the frog yours? or a neighborhood frog.. my mother would make me go find one for her is she was still here...

Gayle said...

Now that is one friendly frog. Unlike the ones in our pond that yelp and dive when they see us. :)

Rose said...

Oh, gosh, I LOVE that frog and I LOVE the flowers...Lorelei would, too. They go well together.

The Feminine Energy said...

God gave us all our "moods"... how boring life would be if we only had a happy one. Love you, Andrea xoxo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The frog is adorable! I have to say I love the flowers and weeds, so full of color....

Lin said...

Love the frog! He has such a happy face.

R's Rue said...

Cute frog.

Kate said...

Nice colour combo and dandelions are quite beneficial, lol. Love the froggie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails