Sunday, May 3, 2020

Oh what a beautiful morning

Not only did yesterday start out with a beautiful morning but the afternoon wasn't too bad either. I slept in until 6:00 and boy does it feel odd having it light out when I wake up. I can't say that it was much of a relaxing day but it was rather productive. I got the laundry done, did a little bit of cleaning and mowed the lawn.

The best part of the day though was getting a visit from my most favorite little girl in the whole world. I don't have a picture of Presley but I did take a picture of the candy bar she brought me.


It just doesn't get any sweeter than that.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a good girl! I think most people with kids that age would have to pry that candy bar out of their fingers.

The Happy Whisk said...

Sounds like a perfect day, all the way around.

Jo said...

Dear Ann, the weather here in the Southern Hemisphere is glorious every day! We're entering our winter months, nothing as extreme as yours, and the days are sunny, the air is crispy cool and the skies are clear blue. We are blessed indeed. The chocolate slab looks sweet. Enjoy:)

Hootin Anni said...

Awwww, that was so sweet of Presley!!

Ella said...

Little girls can change the world!
She changed your day …

Rose said...

There is nothing like a grand child for bringing joy to the day...so glad you got to see yours.

Kate said...

Of course you know how lucky you are to have a visit and a gift from Presley!
Having a productive day always gives one a good feeling. ^^

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hooray, sounds like a great day to me! Way to go on getting all that work done.

Jeanette said...

Nothing better than a visit from a grandchild!

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so happy for you!

Ann said...

Ginny, She is a good girl and the cutest one I know :)

Happy Whisk, yep it sure was

Jo, I could get used to weather like that.

Anni, yep, she's is a sweetheart

Ella, she sure did

CheerfulMonk, thanks

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

love the gift you've got...both seeing Presley but also I suspect eating the chocolate bar

Laurel Wood said...

I'm so happy she lives close enough to visit often and the candy was an extra sweet surprise!

Related Posts with Thumbnails