Saturday was a mostly relaxing day with just a little bit of housework thrown in. The biggest project for the day was pulling out my Brother sewing machine
I had watched a youtube video earlier for an easy face mask. I can't find the video again but it was easy enough that I could remember exactly what she did so I sat down and made a few new masks. Definitely a good way to use up some fabric scraps.
Instead of using elastic I used t-shirt material. It's easier on the ears. I found an old shirt I didn't wear anymore.
I cut 1" strips off the bottom of the shirt.
Then you just stretch the material and it rolls in on itself and makes a nice cord to use for the masks.
If I was thinking I would have made the straps just a little bit longer because I want to put buttons on my hat for work. That way I can loop the straps around the buttons and I don't have to have them around my ears. Even though these are more comfortable than the elastic I still have issues with them getting tangled with my hearing aids when I try and take the mask off.