Sunday, May 26, 2024

At the end of the rainbow.

 Friday, May 17th I was feeling pretty darn good. I had just finished working 11 days in a row and I would finally have a day off the next day. I even managed to get some housework done. In the evening I took Gibbs out back and was taken by the way the sky looked. It was dark in one spot but the sun was shining through in another. I couldn't help getting the phone out and taking some pictures.


I moved the camera a little to the left and wait, what is that?



There was a beautiful rainbow.


And my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow was that I finally had a day off.

8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Is this your house! If so, then your house is at the end of the rainbow!

MadSnapper said...

wow, i am thinking the rainbow was making that special glow in the sky, you were somewhere near the glow at the bottom.. your yard is huge.. and everything is green. woo hoo for beauty in the sky and green grass.

Rose said...

I love when the sky is like that....inalways look for a rainbow if it is evening. I think you got a great capture.

Lori said...

Such pretty pictures you got. That had to be a welcome sight after such a long work week. Enjoy your Sunday.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, 11 days in a row is a lot! I love when rainbows appear. Glad you got to see it.

DeniseinVA said...

Oh wow, beautiful captures and enjoy your well deserved day off.

CheerfulMonk said...

What beautiful pictures! I wish you had more time off.

Katerinas Blog said...

Great pictures Ann!
Have a beautiful new week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails