Tuesday, May 14, 2024

How does your garden grow.

Sometimes around here a garden will grow on a window. Remember those flowers I showed you a while back that I made for them to put on our front window at work? Well recently I was up front covering a break for the cashier and I remembered to snap a picture.

You can't see the one with my name on it because they've got it right next to the pole and it doesn't show in the picture. Personally I feel that as the creator of these beautiful flowers, mine should be positioned front and center. However, that might be a bit arrogant on my part so I shall humbly remain next to the pole.

While I was there I also took a picture of some of the buildings across the street.

And last but not least, I found a pair of nifty sunglasses at the register so I took a picture of me so you could see that I am the coolest cashier in town.


11 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, since you made the flowers you should have gotten star billing. And you do look super cool in your sunglasses!

MadSnapper said...

I am laughing out loudly at the picture of you.. two pairs of glasses at one time hit my funny bone. so glad you showed us the garden growing on glass and how dare they not put you front and center. In the window pic, I love that building in the middle and was glad to see you took another photo of the buildings. I like seeing streets in other towns as you well know. I am the queen of street shots from my car window

Rose said...

If not front and center, at least where it can be seen. Next time make yours just a bit bigger or fancier...lol. the street looks so empty...did you purposely take it when no.car was passing?

Donna said...

Nothing wrong with being a pole dancer...I'm sure your name would have been better seen if you had glued on a string of lights! lolol
That's what I would have done...lol
Carry on...
Big hug
Donna

Sandee said...

Love the flowers. Beautiful. I also love your glasses, but most importantly, I love you.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbbs. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are so cheerful, and really add some spring beauty to a big drab window! I like your polka dot cap! You had mentioned that Anne was not wearing a graduation cap and gown. This was for the Governor's School, and they do not wear them. She is graduating from regular high school on Friday, and she will be wearing the cap and gown then.

Lori said...

Well that was just rude not to put your flower front and center of the others. It does look really cute though. LOVE your hat. I am a polka dot fan. Have a great Tuesday.

DeniseinVA said...

You definitely should have been front and center Ms. Cool :))) Love that photo of you!

happyone said...

The flowers make the place look happy and cheerful. :)

Lin said...

Making work fun! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those look nice in the window. It looks like a sweet town you live in. Cool glasses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails