Thursday, May 2, 2024

Flower power

You may recall around Easter I had made eggs with everyone's name on them to use to decorate at work. 


One of the managers asked if I could do flowers. I was happy to oblige. There were a total of 16

She was thrilled with them and has them running across the front window of the store. She added stems to them and it looks like a garden.

Funny story. We have an employee named Bob. His last name is Dimon. The schedule has him listed as Damon and it's never been corrected. When I was making these flowers I made one for Damon. I don't know who he is but he's on the schedule so I figured he should have a flower too. In case you're wondering Bob also got a flower.

13 comments:

Connie said...

Your paper flowers are so pretty 🌺

CheerfulMonk said...

That's sweet of you to do it, and sweet of the manager to ask. It makes the world friendlier. ❤️

MadSnapper said...

what a super idea, love those flowers.. take a photo of the window, I want to see the garden of employees. post it on FB.. maybe will stir up some business and save the store

Donna said...

Too cute! And I'm glad she is recognizing you all for your hard work!
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

They are so, so cute!

Lori said...

These are SO cute!!! I bet they look awesome hung up together. How fun.

Jeanette said...

Very cute! That was a cute idea the manager had!

Debbie Nolan said...

What a great job with those flowers. Smiled when you made one for Damon and Bob. Who says men can't enjoy a posy or two. Have a great start to May.

Pam said...

I love it....I used to do things like this when I worked in printing. Moral was always dragging on rock bottom, so I would do things to get other employees involved. Nice job.

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are so cute! And what I love is that your talent is being put to such a good use, where so many people can see it!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How cute! I even see one with MY name of it! Hugs!

DeniseinVA said...

Those are lovely and you are very sweet to do that.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was nice of her to ask you for them. They are really cute. That is funny about Bob.

Related Posts with Thumbnails