Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Snow much fun

I woke up yesterday morning, opened the back door to let Gibbs out and everything was covered in snow. I looked out the front window and SURPRISE! Someone cleaned my driveway out while I was still sleeping. I suspect it was my neighbor because it was done with a snow blower and last year when she saw me out shoveling she told me to stop and she was sending her husband over to snow blow for me. I was so very grateful.


A trio of snowmen sitting on my kitchen window sill.

The forecast was saying that we were to get 6-10 inches of snow by Thursday. Apparently that has changed and it's moving past us. YEAH!!!!! Now if it can just keep that up all winter long, I'll be a happy camper.

20 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

That's great that you get help for that nasty chore!!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

How wonderful that your neighbor cleared your driveway for you. That is a huge blessing.

Have a great day ~ FlowerLady

Kate said...

How wonderful to have a neighbour that cleans the snow from your driveway. I like your snowmen.

MadSnapper said...

yay for all that snow moving on and past you, your little snow guys are adorable and all you need in the snow dept... wild clapping for the snow blowing from a neighbor. YAY.. good Samaritans still exist

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Such a pretty scene out your window! Really makes it feel like Christmas! It's even cold here this morning! BRRRR!!!! Hugs!

Lin said...

Oh, what a nice surprise! It's nice when you have someone looking out for you.

Grace said...

What a good neighbor (maybe she deserves one of your sock snowmen as a little 'Thank You').

Sandee said...

What a nice neighbor to have. Bless them both.

I love your snowmen.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your snowmen are cute! How wonderful of your neighbor!! Maybe you can make them a small craft for Christmas.

BeadedTail said...

What a lovely surprise! You have nice neighbors! The snowmen look very cute with the snow background!

Ann said...

It's a quiet neighborhood and people don't really interact much around here but we've been living next to each other for over 30 years now.

Ann said...

Yes, I'll have to do something

Ann said...

I have a soft spot for snowmen

Ann said...

good idea

Ann said...

yes, it is and she's always keeping an eye on things here

Ann said...

that it does but it's so cold

Ann said...

He started doing it last year when Wade wasn't able to after his hernia surgery. I really appreciated it

Ann said...

you bet. I don't always mind it but it can get horrible when it's the wet heavy stuff

Reeni said...

That was so nice of him! We're about due for some snow here! I know I'm horrible but I love it.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Burr!!! So glad you driveway was cleared.

Related Posts with Thumbnails