Friday, April 5, 2019

Craft blast from the past part 2

Lets hop on down the bunny trail and look at a few more of my crafts from the past.


This is made from a brandy snifter for the body and the head is a Styrofoam egg. The ears and arms are made from jumbo loopy chenille. As you can see, this poor bunny lost his arms and he hasn't found a good craft surgeon to reattach them yet. I suppose I never felt the need since he no longer gets brought out either. If I remember correctly, I made several of these. I don't recall if I was selling them or giving them away but I did make a few.

This one actually isn't all that old. It was done sometime in the last 10 years. I don't really know just how long ago it was.


This last one is a bit on the ugly side. The body is a plastic pop bottle. You poke holes in it and then the yarn is  looped around a pipe cleaners and then poked into the holes to fill the whole thing in.

I've still got lots of handmade Easter decorations so stay tuned for part 3 and maybe even part 4.

22 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

My favorite is the first one. I remember that you made one kind of like this, with a hat like this only the hat was bigger. I tried and failed to make it. Can't wait to see the rest!!

MadSnapper said...

I can see a LOT of work making all of these.. my favorite is the one you think is ugly, the last one.. you have enough to have an Easter Bunny yard sale... you could donate these to a kindergarten school for decorations. there are a lot of teachers that could use these at school

Hootin Anni said...

Cute...my favorite is #3

Hootin Anni said...

Cute...my favorite is #3

Kate said...

These are all so cute - if you're polling #3 grabs me. ^^

Sandee said...

Adorable. Easter has some of the nicest decorative pieces of all the holidays.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are all really cute. I especially like the green/yellow fabric one!

The Feminine Energy said...

I think that last little white bunny is my favorite. The need to create and be creative is in all of us. Some folks ignore the prompting and I'm happy you didn't, Ann. Love, Andrea xoxo

Grace said...

I admire your skills with these but none are enchanting - maybe I just don't like bunnies (Now duckies are a whole 'nother matter...)

Out on the prairie said...

I was tempted to hang a plastic egg in my window to decorate. Been filling them for and egg hunt at a church.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

what a fabulous store of the treasures...and I think just getting them out would/could inspire your mojo- 'cause it's obviously there inside thee...

Ann said...

I almost forgot about that one. I'll show that one tomorrow.

Ann said...

It's funny that so many like that one because that's the one I like the least.

Ann said...

I may have to reconsider how I look at that one since everyone seems to like it

Ann said...

And a lot of them can stay right through spring

Ann said...

Honestly, I don't find any of them enchanting either but it could be because I've had them around forever

Ann said...

There'll be lots of egg hunts going on pretty soon

Ann said...

Well I hope you're right.

Rose said...

Wow, you have a lot of Easter decorations...the last one that you don't think is very pretty, I love it as much as the others.

CheerfulMonk said...

I especially love that first one too. :)

Ann said...

The first one was probably one of my favorite things I've made. I should glue his arms back on and put him out again. He always looked cute filled with jelly beans

kashan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails