Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Happy Birthday

Monday I sat down and made a couple of birthday cards. It's actually the same card but done with different papers and stickers.

This is a cut file from Birds Cards. After I cut this on the cricut then I added the patterned paper and stickers. I also used markers and glitter pens on the Happy Birthday. Since I cut the card on plain white cardstock the white letters were a little boring. Besides everything can use a little glitter right?

Lets start with a close up of the words. This is a multi layer card. The base is the part with the word happy. The section with the word birthday is a separate piece and I used foam dots to raise it up from the base.




Here's the whole card.





Finally the same card with a different color patterned paper and different stickers.



21 comments:

Grace said...

I love your cards...

Kate said...

Nice cards, Ann.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Wow! I am impressed. These cards are lovely! Nice job :)

MadSnapper said...

I like what the foam dots do to the letters or what ever you put them on, makes the card special, the word jumps out at me... beautiful

Rose said...

They are all good! (One of my daughters has a birthday today!)

Sandee said...

They are very pretty cards. You are so crafty.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Lin said...

I like the layered look! Very cool!

Ann said...

Thanks

Ann said...

Thank you

Ann said...

I feel like I'm repeating myself with the replies here but thank you...lol

Ann said...

thanks

Ann said...

I liked that too

BeadedTail said...

Super cute cards!

Pam said...

COOL...those are really, really nice. THanks for sharing that talent.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

cool bananas...

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you so much for showing your work, you inspire me to try things.

Ann said...

thanks

Ann said...

thank

Ann said...

yep and I've even got the banana color in one...lol

Ann said...

I'm glad you enjoy seeing them. I used to show Wade things I made and he would just sort of roll his eyes at me. At least I can show off stuff on here. Now there's just the dog to show stuff too and he's not any more impressed than Wade used to be

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails