Tuesday, April 25, 2023

A fresh new look

Before I painted my bathroom I had this hanging on the wall next to my sink.

I've been debating on whether or not to put this back up. This was something that I made and I did like it there but I was kind of ready for something different.

I happened to stop at Dollar Tree to pick up some seeds to put in my April showers card so that I could mail it out. While I was there I was looking at the nautical themed items they had. I don't want a nautical theme in my bathroom however I did like some of the pieces that I saw. This is what I purchased
Next I set out to find a saying that I could put on the charger plate. Come back tomorrow to see exactly what I did

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have this exact same ribbon. Can't wait to see what you did, and I am thinking of things I would do with this. I can think of NOTHING, and that's what makes you more creative than me. I have to actually see something, then copy it.

MadSnapper said...

i saw all the words to hang on walls, they sure have a lot of new and different things now.. trying to guess what you added but came up with nada.. did you put the ribbon thingy back up in the kitchen?

Rose said...

I like all the pieces you chose...

Donna said...

I know whatever you do? It'll be beautiful!
hugs
Donna

DeniseinVA said...

I really like the original sign but understand the need for a change. Looking forward to seeing what you did with your new purchases tomorrow.

Sandee said...

I can't wait to see what you did. I'm sure it's beautiful.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm looking forward to seeing it! 😊

happyone said...

I like your wall hanging.
Look forward to see what you put on the plate.

The Happy Whisk said...

Dang good finds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails