Friday, April 14, 2023

some customers are royal pain in the butt

I had a customer who ordered a cake for Easter Sunday. There was a lot of writing that she wanted on it which took up quite a bit of space on the cake. Then she wanted to know if I could do tulips. I told her I've never done them before. Next she started asking about balloons. I told her I could do that so I asked her how she wanted it. She went back and forth on what you really wanted then finally settled on a balloon on east side and three in the middle to break things up and even it out. Fine. Then she starts asking what else she could put on it. I told her I'll be lucky if I can fit the balloons with all that writing. Here it is. I'm betting she probably wasn't happy with it. She just seemed like that type of customer.

13 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

It's beautiful, so to heck with what she thinks.

Hootin Anni said...

It turned out nice!!

MadSnapper said...

you did a great job giving her what she asked for. a little busy for my ocd self, but its pretty and exactly what she ordered, I wonder if it was for work or if they have quads?

Donna said...

Wow! That IS a lot of writing! Hope she appreciated your hard work!
hugs
Donna

DeniseinVA said...

You did an incredible job on this. It’s beautiful! And oh my on that customer! Ye gads!

Lori said...

Some people are just so entitled and rude. I think you did a great job.

Rose said...

I dont know how you fit all that on there! It turned out great.

Connie said...

Well, I think it is lovely and I really like the soft Easter colors that you used.

Jeanette said...

It's pretty! That is a lot of writing!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I hope she liked it. I think it looks great. You had a lot to put on it. Have a nice weekend.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my gosh, it is gorgeous! I love the colors, did she choose them? Is this name all for one person? You did really good, it does not look the least bit crowded! Now I really want cake.

happyone said...

I think it turned out beautiful and I can't imagine her NOT loving it!

Barwitzki said...

I would let the pastry chef do it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails