Monday, April 10, 2023

Just a quick one.

 A real quick post today.

The store was open yesterday until 3:00 and I did have to work. I was only there until 10:00 though. Then it was home for a quick nap. Amanda and Rob came over and Amanda cooked a wonderful dinner. I didn't take one single picture. 

Today instead of sleeping in and enjoying a leisurely morning, I will be heading to work. The deli manager who normally works bakery on my days off is in the hospital so I have to go in. Hopefully I can get things done quick and leave.

I may or may not get caught up on emails and blog reading. If on the off chance I don't blog this week, you'll know that I'm asleep on the couch. 

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Sweet dreams, Ann. I hope the manager is not too sick!

CheerfulMonk said...

The important thing is to take care of yourself! Hurray for sleeping when you're tired! ❤️

MadSnapper said...

you are hard at work as I type this, hope this hospital visit is not one that will take a long time to recuperate. the body knows when it needs rest. hope you get home early today

Donna said...

Sorry you had to go in but I guess there wasn't a choice. Glad Amanda cooked!
hugs
Donna

Hootin Anni said...

Rest when you can...your mental & physical health is more important than blogging/visiting!!!

Lori said...

Sorry you had to work yesterday and again today. Get plenty of rest!!

beyond acatalepsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeanette said...

Sounds like a nice Easter even if you did have to work!

Sandee said...

I'm sorry you're having to work today, but the extra money will be good. I so remember that.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

I guess the way to look at it is, it's better to have to work than be in the hospital!!
Get your rest - it is more important than blogging. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you had a wonderful Easter dinner.
So sorry that you had to go into work yesterday.
Take care.

DeniseinVA said...

Sounds like a lot of rest is in order. Glad your Easter dinner was lovely.

Alarico Adalbert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails