Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Bunny card

The other day while I was scrolling through Facebook I came across the post that was offering a free design space file for a shaped bunny card. This is from CraftyMelinda.com. I couldn't resist. Monday I spent part of my day off making it, I think he's totally adorable. After cutting the pieces on my Cricut I inked the edges and then I added details with black pens.

The inside which is plain to write your own message.

For some reason comments that were coming to my email aren't so I can't answer you through email. Instead I'll respond to some comments on the next day post when I think of it.

From yesterday.
Ginny, the card itself isn't $58. It's a kit that includes everything to make it which would be several cutting dies. That's why so expensive.

Anni, I decided to go with antique white in the bathroom since I already had paint in that color. I'm embarrassed to say though that I still have not gotten myself to paint. I'm so stinking lazy. Plus I HATE painting. 

Lin I'll try better in the future not to point out my artistic flair...lol

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is so cute that you really could sit it out as a decoration, rather than using it as a card. Well, I am just now noticing that you don't have your followers on your sidebar. That is how I comment, though I think most bloggers don't do it that way. Well, that explains the expensive card mystery!

DeniseinVA said...

This is such a cute card Ann.

Lori said...

This is my favorite!

Rose said...

I am glad thst it is just something not working which kept you from replying...it had just dawned on me there was no reply from yesterday and was so glad you were not sick, ir something else wrong!

That bunny is sure cute.

Barwitzki said...

Yes :-))) Rabbits and eggs... it has to be now. I wish you a happy Easter... I baked a quark cake with lots of eggs, without a base, and with raisins in liqueur... Hugs from me.

MadSnapper said...

I will send you the fix for the problem in a few minutes, i have to get it out of my notes .easy fix comming to you.. this bunny is darling, the inside is almost as cute as the outside, I am thinking Presley would LOVE it... it would be cute standing in an easter basket too

Hootin Anni said...

That is darling!

Sandee said...

So cute. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

That is really cute!!

CheerfulMonk said...

Cute bunny, but more importantly, you are not lazy! You work too hard and need to spend your time off doing fun things. ❤️

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The card came out cute. Glad you picked out a color for the bathroom.

DeniseinVA said...

I like this card, so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails