Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Back in the bathroom

A quick look in my bathroom from the hallway.

Some things that were in there before I did put back in. This Shelf with the handmade sign, jar of cotton balls and fake succulents is back on the wall over my towel bar. I'm thinking about painting the shelf though.

I had a few things sitting  on the toilet tank and those are also back in place. Just under the cabinet there's a couple spots on the wall where for some reason the paint kind of bubbled and peeled off. I need to fix those.


The big difference is the wall next to my sink. Yesterday I showed you what was hanging there before. I also showed you the items that I purchased at Dollar Tree. Here is what I did with them.


Let's back up a bit and see what it looks like on the wall.


I'm liking the look of this compared to what I had there before. Now to keep my eye out for other things I can add.

17 comments:

Linda said...

I love it!!! Don't you love the $$ stores??

Donna said...

I think blues and greys are SO pretty together! I love the placement...
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

Your bathroom looks really nice. I love the new sign you made.

MadSnapper said...

I like the new sign and the fact it if reflecting. i vote don't paint the shelf, it goes with the other wood. it looks really good, like that shower curtain. your sink/cabinet is like ours in our hall bathroom, except ours is white.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It looks nice...I LOVE your shower curtain. I just changed a couple of things in my bathroom. I put together a basket with bath salts and soaps. Smells good too!

Jeanette said...

It all looks very nice! I would consider painting the shelf white.

Liz Hinds said...

Lovely! How did you do the writing on the plate?

Rose said...

I like what you did with the things you bought...

Pam said...

I LOVE IT....I need to find a way to get in my bathroom and work. I started laying new flooring in July last yr and it is not done yet...why, I pretty much decided I don't like it. It is really dark and shows everything, including the dust from TP! I think it is gotta come up and I will lay something lighter. Then I bought the wood to put up board and batten, need to do that too...lol....ALWAYS something to do and what am I doing, sitting on my rump blogging. I love your charger plate.....cute.

Lin said...

Ann, it looks AWESOME!! Good job!

The Happy Whisk said...

Excellent job, Ann! I love how calming the space is. Really fun too.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, I love it! This is an awesome creation! It is a cross between farmhouse and elegant!

Sandee said...

Beautiful bathroom. Very well done.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

It all looks very nice!!

CheerfulMonk said...

Nice!! 👍

DeniseinVA said...

Your bathroom looks great and I love your decorating style. Those pieces fit perfectly!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You did a nice job. I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails