Monday, April 24, 2023

Live and learn.

 Or maybe the title should be don't stop playing. Either way, I'm going to show you what happened when I got it all together.

First I made some backgrounds using different colored inks. Then I stamped butterflies on them. This time I left the smallest butterfly off. You can't tell in the pictures but I also blended in some metallic ink and it gave it a nice shimmer.


Next was adding a stamped sentiment to the front of the card. When I took this picture I still hadn't added the sentiment on the 4th card.


Each background I created was mounted on a colored piece of cardstock. Inside, using the same colored cardstock I added a pop up butterfly.







16 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, never stop playing! Those cards look like fun, to receive as well as to make.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, these are amazing. And you can use them for any occasion. I love your choices of the pretty pastel color combinations as well.

MadSnapper said...

I am leaning towards the green .love that inside with the green bfly. they are beautiful, and I like that you can write whatever you need it to be from birthday to sympathy and all in between

Donna said...

Oh, I Love this card and especially, the pop-up!
I really need to apply myself and get busy! Cards are SO expensive, and I have all the supplies I'd need...bad Donna!
Enjoy the week!
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

They are gorgeous! I know a lot of people would enjoy getting one of those.

Grace said...

💞

Lori said...

The cards turned out amazing. I love them.

Barwitzki said...

I love the butterfly inside the card...it's lovely to open the card :-)) and then...
Hug Viola

Pam said...

That is really nice.

Sandee said...

So beautiful and playing is most fun.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Jeanette said...

What a great idea and how cute those cards are!

susan q said...

I love to send and receive cards especially handcrafted ones♥

happyone said...

Lovely cards!!

The Happy Whisk said...

Always play! For sure.

I love, love, love the colours you picked here. This looks like so much fun and so relaxing. Just great stuff.

DeniseinVA said...

Fantastic job on these cards. People are really going to love getting these.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's okay to make mistakes. Look what you did this time. They are so pretty. We live and learn. Thankfully you didn't give up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails