Thursday, August 16, 2018

No bluffing

I went to my computer to write yet another post about Erie Bluffs State Park. It looked like it had done an update and restarted so I typed in my password, hit enter and NOTHING. When all else fails, unplug the computer and plug it back in. I got to the sign on screen, typed in my password, hit enter and it looked like it was going to do something but I got tired of waiting. I figured I'll just do a quick post from my tablet and throw in an old picture.
I started doing that but decided to go check on the computer and WOOHOO, it's cooperating. I guess it's just like me. Not as speedy as it used to be.

Anyway, a few more pictures from the park. I saw rows of these in several places.

Somewhere in the park, there is supposed to be some awesome views of the lake but this was the best I could get through the trees.

Just a path through the woods.

The trails are pretty well marked with signs like this one. Looks like someone lost a hat.

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They look like bluebird boxes! The lake looks like it would be big. The cap is perfectly placed!

bichonpawz said...

Very nice park! Hope you are doing well Ann!

MadSnapper said...

a beautiful park and lake view.. I love trees and this park has lots of them... about the update, mine did one yesterday, the slowness is caused by the stupid Microsoft update, mine did the same thing. and when I shut this laptop down in few minutes it will do the same update. I do hate the updates, they change things and cause a lot of problems. and it seems they are doing one a week now

Sandee said...

I love walking on well maintained trails. It's ever so peaceful.

I don't think I would have noticed that hat if you hadn't mentioned it.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Grace said...

Do you know who those feeders were supposed to be feeding? (Or are they something else?)

Out on the prairie said...

I put up over 90 houses this year on 3 trails. Thanks for all your joy !!!

Ann said...

I figured they were some kind of nesting box but had no idea what kind

Ann said...

It is nice and I would like to go back and explore more of it.

Ann said...

I think the part I liked best about this was that there weren't a ton of people there. I saw two other people while I was there and both with going in the opposite direction

Ann said...

I think they are actually nesting boxes but I'm not positive. Ginny's comment said they look like bluebird boxes.

Ann said...

That's a lot of houses. Good to see you out on the blogs today. Hope you're feeling better

Anonymous said...

Oh for sure, that place would be right up my alley!! (Perhaps it was a recent Microsoft update that needed to install before start-up.)...:)JP

Sharkbytes said...

Looks like a really nice place

CrystalChick said...

Nice trails, glad you got to explore for a little while.
I'm a mess when it comes to technology. I have iPad, and laptop, but if something were to go wrong... wonder if a hammer would help? haha

Ann Thompson said...

It is, and big too. Lots of trails to walk in this one

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are cute little birdhouses on the posts. I believe you had a good time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails